Deadline: December 1, 2011
1. Applicants for KCP Future Faculty Fellowship Awards must be accepted into a degree program that facilitates 2. The applicant must be in good academic standing as defined by UM-Flint.
3. The applicant is not currently a recipient of a KCP Initiative Fellowship Award at another institution.
4. The applicant has not received another KCP Fellowship Award for the same degree level (master’s or doctorate).
5. The applicant is not in current default status on any guaranteed student loan and/or a KCP Loan.
6. The applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
7. The applicant must be a Michigan resident as defined by the University of Michigan.