Deadline: October 1, 2011
As an outcome of the FTA negotiations, the New Zealand Government and the Government of the Peoples Republic of China have established a reciprocal Government Doctoral Research Scholarships programme. The China-New Zealand Doctoral Research Scholarships (CNZRDS) are funded by the Government of the Peoples Republic of China and administered by the China Scholarship Council. The CNZDRS provide financial support for up to 10 New Zealand students each year to undertake a doctoral degree in Chinese universities.
* Be New Zealand citizens or Permanent Residents (and not be Chinese citizens
* Have a masters’ degree from a New Zealand university
* Be under the age of 43
* Be applying to study at a Chinese University eligible to accept international students under the CN government scholarship programme
How to Apply:
1. Read the regulations.pdf (108KB)
2. Download the Universities NZ application form.pdf (73KB)
3. Download the CSC application form.pdf (188KB)
4. Read useful information for international students studying in China under Chinese Government Scholarship Programmes.
Telephone: +64 (04) 381 8500
Fax: +64 (04) 381 8501