Deadline: September 30, 2011
1. Proof of citizenship or permanent residency of a country included in the ‘bursary region’
The bursary is not transferrable to another Chisholm course or to another student
2. Acceptance in a ‘bursary study area’ 2 year course for the ‘bursary admission period’
3. The student must maintain satisfactory progression and attendance throughout the duration of the course
4. The bursary is not redeemable for a full or partial cash refund
5. No deferments permitted. Deferments due to additional English training are accepted.
6. Students must ensure they pay the balance of their tuition fees by the due date
7. Students must maintain satisfactory academic progression
Bursary Selection Criteria:
The following criteria will be used to determine bursary allocation. The primary selection criteria is academic
merit. Only applicants with a high level of academic achievement should apply.
1 Academic Merit – Include all secondary school and post secondary school
2 Contribution to industry or community – What you will do with the
knowledge and experience gained by undertaking the study (one page maximum).
3 Personal statement – Written piece outlining what you think you will
achieve personally and professionally from undertaking the study. You
may also include any work experience you believe is relevant. If you
have experienced any academic challenge you may include a statement
outlining how you have exhibited determination in your studies.
(one page maximum)
PO Box 684, Dandenong
Victoria, Australia 3175
TEL +61 3 9212 5023
FAX +61 3 9212 5374