Deadline: May 31, 2011
Proof of U.S. citizenship and/or eligibility for U.S. employment upon hire will be required in conformance with regulations established pursuant to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Foreign medical graduates in most cases must obtain a UCSF-sponsored ECFMG-J1 visa.
The application process consists of:
1. Completion of the universal application
2. Current C.V.
3. A personal statement including career goals and professional plans
4. Submission of three letters of recommendation requested by you from current and former professors (one must be from your program director and all letters should be recently dated and on institutional letterhead)
5. Copies of USMLE scores (or equivalent, i.e., LMCC)
6. If applying to one of our non-ACGME programs, please review the attestation form that you will be required to complete prior to obtaining credentials at UCSF.