Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, June 1, 2011.
* Pursuing a degree in environmental science, environmental policy, or a closely related field (e.g., conservation biology, urban planning, etc.)
* Attending a college or university in the Superior California Chapter geographical area (area 5 on the map)
* Junior or senior standing (undergraduate applicants)
* Minimum 3.0 GPA (undergraduate applicants) or 3.5 GPA (graduate applicants)
* Full-time status – 12 units (undergraduate applicants) or 6 units (graduate applicants)