Deadline: June 11, 2012
Scholarship applicant should:
- be currently enrolled to undergraduate or graduate program and be ready to submit transcript from his/her University (for Undergraduate) or transcript of Bachelor diploma (for Graduate);
- GPA above 3.3;
- write an essay on topic “Why Summer School in KIMEP University?”, describing motivation to be a student of KIMEP ISS 2012;
- prove his/her outstanding extra-curricular activities (sport, music, dance, public life, hobbies and etc.)
- have sufficient level of English (IELTS, TOEFL or other certificates or proves).
How to apply?
These rules apply to non KIMEP students that want to enter KIMEP’s International Summer School
Applicants will be waived from entrance exams. They will apply as a non degree student for the International Summer School only.
In order to apply for the International Summer School 2012, students should send the following documents:
- Application form
- Scanned copy of their passport / identity card
- Scanned copy of transcript from the university they are currently enrolled
The completed application package should be sent to International Relations Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Admission deadline is Monday 9 July 2012.
Early bird applicants who registered before 11 June 2012 will receive 20% or 50% tuition fee discount (depends on student’s country of origin).
Participants from partner universities receive an automatic 50% tuition fee discount. Tuition fee should be paid by them before the beginning of the Summer School by 9 July 2012.
All payments should be done by non-cash transfer from student’s home country or in local offices of Kazakhstani banks in Almaty.
If you to plan in Kazakhstan more than one month period, bring from home country or arrange during the first days in Almaty:
- X-ray not older than 1 year
- AIDS certificate not older than 1 year
- Original transcript from the university you are currently enrolled.
Applicants who are currently not enrolled at any university need to send a scanned copy of their diploma and transcript.
All inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.