Deadline: October 31, 2012
The Faculty of the Professions’ Business, Economics and Law Achievers Scholarships are available to Malaysian students who are seeking entry into one of the priority undergraduate programs in semester 1 of 2013 using an eligible Pre-University result. The Scholarship provides a one-off AUD 5000 payment for living allowances under the conditions described below.
In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- Have applied to study in either Business, Economics or Law undergraduate program as listed in Annex B (See below: Annex B – 2013 Priority Undergraduate Programs) and be offered admission into semester 1 of 2013 at the University of Adelaide;
- Commence an academic program for the first time at the University of Adelaide (without advanced standing);
- Have undertaken the 2012 Pre-University examination in Malaysia AND
- Be a citizen of Malaysia
The Scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence to outstanding Malaysian students. Applications will be assessed on the basis of the applicant’s 2012 Pre-University results plus their accompanying motivational letter.
Extra-curricular achievements will not be considered. Applicants in receipt of other Scholarships offered by the University of Adelaide are NOT eligible to apply.
In order to be selected as a Scholarship recipient, an applicant must:
- Achieve the minimum required pre-University score as detailed in Annex B (See below: Annex B – 2013 Priority Undergraduate Programs) AND
- Furnish a completed online application form by 31st October 2012.