Deadline: October 31, 2012
The Faculty of the Professions’ Business and Economics Institution Partners Scholarship Scheme was announced in February 2012 in recognition of the academic collaboration with strategic partners in Indonesia. The Scholarships are available to Indonesian students who are seeking entry into Business and Economics programs via an established articulated pathway as listed in Annex C. The Scholarship provides a one-off AUD 5000 payment for living allowances under the conditions described below.
In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- Have applied to study in either a Business or Economics program as listed in Annex C (See below: Annex C – Eligible Programs);
- Commence an academic program for the first time at the University of Adelaide AND
- Be a citizen of Indonesia
The Scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence to outstanding Indonesian students. Applications will be assessed on the basis of the applicant’s academic results plus their accompanying motivational letter.
Extra-curricular achievements will not be considered. Applicants in receipt of other Scholarships offered by the University of Adelaide are NOT eligible to apply.
In order to be considered for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Meet the admissions requirement as detailed in the respective articulation arrangements AND
- Furnish a completed online application form by 31st October 2012.