Deadline: October 30, 2011
CFSMI offer three scholarships to support successful applicants of three different countries for the MBA Service Management study program at ISS International Business School of Service Management Hamburg.
The MBA program Service Management directs specialists and managers
• With 3 years significant professional experience
• Having economic responsibility
• Plan to complete their qualification in service management
Recommended employee of a AFSMI-Chapter company / member
• Accredited bachelor, diploma or master degree
• Passing of the ISS Assessments
• Minimum 3 years professional experience
• Fluent in English: TOEFL-Test min. scores 80 (IB) or TOEIC: min. scores 750 points
• Detailed CV
• Qualification and motivation interview
• Detailed description of the service tasks the beneficiary is responsible for, reasons for applying for
the scholarship and how the study program is supposed to improve work.
For further information please contact Nina Bielau
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (40) 536 991 -19.