Deadline: June 15, 2012
A merit based scholarship worth £1,500 will be available for one year only.
- Candidates must be classified as Canadian residents for fee purposes.
- Candidates must be enrolled on a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate or postgraduate course at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction (including Early Bird discount).
- Candidates must be able to finance the remainer of their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Successful applicants must agree to offer up to 20 hours of ambassadorial service during the year.
How to apply? click here.
Interested applicants should submit a completed application to the International Office (email@example.com) by 15 June 2012 for 2012.