Diversity Abroad is pleased to announce the launch of a new scholarship aimed at increasing non-traditional students participation in education abroad. Diversity Abroad, in partnership with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad and the Foundation for Global Scholars will offer scholarships for undergraduate students to study abroad during summer, fall and spring terms.
* Enrolled in a North American college or university where transfer credit from an academic program abroad will be applied to your degree being earned
* U.S. or Canadian citizen
In addition to these general requirements, applicants must also meet ONE of the following requirements:
* Ethnic background must be one or more of the following: American Indian or Alaska Native; Asian or Pacific Islander; Hispanic, Chicana/o, Mexican American, Latina/o; Black or African American, not of Hispanic origin; Middle Eastern
* Students from a low income families (family income less than $50,000 USD)
* Students with a disability
* First generation college students
Applicants must also prepare a video application which meets the requirements of Diversity abroad for their evaluation and award determination.
Diversity Abroad / GlobaLinks Learning Abroad Scholarship amounts are in increments of $1,000.
Visit the Foundation for Global Scholars website for more information.