Deadline: July 31, 2012
Queen’s University Belfast is offering up to 100 scholarships to talented Indian students enroling in postgraduate engineering, science, innovation and technology programmes in September 2012.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals and must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees (non EU).
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement in their studies.
- Candidates can be studying on postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programmes within the named Schools.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction.
- Scholarship awards will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrolment in September 2012, and will be payable in pounds sterling.
- Students must be able to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and are solely for enrolment in September 2012.
- There is no need to make a separate scholarship application. All eligible candidates will be considered on the basis of their course/ programme online application.
- Early application will increase the chances of candidates being awarded a scholarship.
- Full information about the scholarship will be sent by the Admissions and Access Service to eligible candidates with their conditional or unconditional offer letter.
- Candidates with an unconditional offer must accept their offer online as indicated in their offer letter, and pay a deposit of £2,000 within one month of receiving their offer.
- Candidates with a conditional offer must accept their offer online as indicated in their offer letter, then inform the Admissions and Access Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) when they have met the condition(s) of their offer. Applicants should scan and email evidence of their academic and/or English Language qualifications to the Admissions and Access Service, and pay a deposit of £2,000 within one month of meeting the condition(s) of their offer and no later than 31 July 2012.
- Once the deposit has been confirmed as received by the Queen’s Income and Student Finance Department, an award letter will be sent to successful candidates by the International Office. Please allow approximately one week for the bank transfer to take place.
For further information, please contact Ms Isabelle Husillos (email@example.com).