Deadline: September 21, 2012
The Edwin L. Moseley Scholarship was established to recognize students who have a high financial need who demonstrate academic achievement.
To be considered, you must:
• Be a rising sophomore (30 credit hours by the end of Spring 2012), be a junior (60 credit hours by the end of Spring 2012) or senior (90 credit hours by the end of Spring 2012).
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Provide two recommendations from two BGSU faculty members or
administrators who can provide a personal reference of your active involvement/academic achievement.
• Demonstrate active participation in University organizations/contributions to
the BGSU community.
• Attach a short essay (limit your response to 500 words) stating your contributions to the community and/or society, the educational value of these
contributions, and how receiving this award will assist you in achieving future
Student Financial Aid
231 Administration Building
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0114
secure email: https://sfa.bgsu.edu/asksfa