Deadline: January 30, 2012
To be eligible, you must be:
* A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
* Currently enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian public university or college.
* In second, third or fourth year (but not final year)
* Returning to full-time post-secondary studies for the 2012-2013 academic year
* Enrolled in a program focused on international business, finance, economics, or a combination of these with environmental/sustainability studies.
* In excellent academic standing
What’s the process?
1. Apply online. Applications must be submitted online on or before Monday, January 30, 2012 (23:59:59 EST).
2. Submit by mail any supporting documents which were not submitted online. All mailed supporting documents must be received by Friday, February 10, 2012 (16:00 EST). With the exception of references submitted by the referee, no supporting documents will be accepted by email. Faxes are not accepted.
3. Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee including academic and EDC representatives. Winners will be notified of their selection by early April 2012.The financial awards are paid directly to the student at the beginning of the Fall 2012 semester.
Who to Contact?
The International Business Scholarship is administered on behalf of Export Development Canada by the Canadian Bureau for International Education. For additional information, please contact:
EDC Scholarships Program Manager
Canadian Bureau for International Education
Tel: 613-237-4820 ext 245