Deadline: April 30, 2012
Jubilee Scholarships are aimed at fresh graduates or young professionals with excellent academic record. Deserving candidates who would not normally have the opportunity to study overseas are strongly encouraged to apply. The applicants must be:
- An Indian national with a valid Indian passport
- A graduate with an excellent academic track record
- Should have applied for admission to a Masters course (for no more than 12 months duration) at a UK institution. The course of study should be in the subject areas of Management, Manufacturing or Science & Technology
An ideal candidate
- Must have ambition, entrepreneurial and creative spirit and leadership skills
- Must demonstrate commitment to return to India and make a contribution to the future development of the country
- Application should be completed and submitted online.
- An active email address is required to begin the online registration process.
- The Statement of Purpose in the application form is important and should be as clear and explicit as possible.
- Please ensure that your application is complete before submission.
- To start the application process click here
Applicants must have in hand to submit when requested, original/scanned copies of the following documents. In the event of your application being successful in the first round of short listing, the British Council will intimate you to send in these documents.
- Self attested copies of academic transcripts and certificates (and translations, if relevant)
- Passport details
- Passport size photograph
Two academic references or one academic and one professional reference. Please note that the references will have to be submitted in the prescribed format (attached below)
- Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
- The British Council will only contact the short listed candidates through email or telephone numbers provided in the application. Please ensure you have provided correct email and telephone numbers and keep them active at least until June. No enquiries in this regard will be dealt with.
- Applicants are advised to check that all information provided in the application form is accurate and clear before submission. No details could be changed after submission.
- The decision of the short listing panel is final and no feedback will be given on any application.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org