Deadline: June 15, 2012
Three merit based scholarships, valued at £1,500 each, will be available for one year only.
- Candidates must be classified as US residents for fee purposes.
- Candidates must be enrolled on a full-time degree seeking postgraduate taught course at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee (including Early Bird discount).
- Candidates must be able to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Successful candidates must agree to offer up to 20 hours ambassadorial service during the year.
How to apply? Click here.
Interested applicants should submit a completed application to the International Office (email@example.com) by 15 June 2012 for 2012 entry.