Deadline: June 15, 2012
A merit based scholarship worth £1,500 will be available for one year only.
- Candidates must be classified as US residents for fee purposes.
- Candidates must be enrolled on a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate course at Queen’s University Belfast.
- The award will be payable only towards fees at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee (including Early Bird discount).
- Successful candidates must agree to offer up to 20 hours of ambassadorial service during the year.
How to apply? click here.
Interested candidates should submit a completed application to the International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15 June 2012 for 2012 entry.