Deadline: June 1, 2012
Awards a scholarship of $250.00 to a qualified student with a disability to continue their education in a nursing education program. Preference is given to undergraduate students. Applicants must demonstrate a serious commitment to the academic study of nursing and career excellence. This scholarship is not renewable and will only be awarded once.
Applicants must be students with a documented disability who have applied to, or already been admitted to, a college or university program on a full-time basis.
Application (PDF file)
The application is displayed in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). A file type that reproduces the exact look of a printed page. PDF documents are displayed through Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader but may require additional steps to become accessible to screen readers.
Download Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader
- Completed and signed application form.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can personally attest to your academic abilities and personal character (these cannot be your relatives).
- Essay (approximately 1-2 pages).
- Official transcripts of high school/and or college courses completed.
- Medical Verification of Disability Form.
- Applications must be received by June 1. Late, unsigned or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please mail to:
13019 Coastal Circle
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410