Deadline: May 18, 2012.
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (“PPB”), an investment holding company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, PUTRA PERDANA CONSTRUCTION Sdn Bhd and PUTRA PERDANA DEVELOPMENT Sdn Bhd, has over the years designed, developed and built several billion Ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country, especially in sustainable development.
The education of our younger generation has been an issue very close to the heart of PPB. With our annual PPB Scholarship Programme, we wish to provide educational opportunities to the youth of the nation and to build a better future for the deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
• Offers up to RM5,000/RM9,000 per academic year for Diploma/Degree programme respectively;
• Opens to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue higher education in local public/private universities/colleges/polytechnics; and
• Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability)
FIELDS OF STUDY
• Civil/Structural Engineering
• Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Quantity Surveying
• Building/Construction Management
• Must be a Malaysian citizen
• Full-time student in local university/college
• Already gained OR intended to seek acceptance into local public/private universities/colleges/ polytechnics (for new undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it)
• Excellent SPM/STPM/Diploma or other relevant results
• Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organizations
• Download the application form (New under graduates) / (existing under graduates) and email together with a recent passport size scanned photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
• Obtain and submit the application at the address below:
Corporate Communications Department
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (465327-P)
3rd Floor, No. 5 Jalan P16, Precinct 16, 62150 Putrajaya
Tel: 03-8886 8830 Fax: 03-8889 5668