Deadline: August 31, 2012
The Faculty of the Professions’ Business, Economics and Law Merit Undergraduate Scholarship scheme was announced in February 2012 in recognition of the “double cohort” year. The Scholarships are available to Hong Kong students who are seeking entry into one of the priority programs in semester 1 of 2013 via the HKDSE or HKALE results. The Scholarship provides a one-off AUD 5000 payment for living allowances under the conditions described below.
In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- Have applied to study in either a Business, Economics or Law undergraduate program as listed in Annex A (See below: Annex A – 2013 Priority Undergraduate Programs) and be offered admission into semester 1 of 2013 at the University of Adelaide;
- Commence an academic program for the first time at the University of Adelaide (without advanced standing); AND
- Be a resident of Hong Kong
The Scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence to outstanding Hong Kong students. Applications will be assessed on the basis of the applicant’s 2012 HKDSE or 2012 HKALE results.
Extra-curricular achievements will not be considered. Applicants in receipt of other Scholarships offered by the University of Adelaide are NOT eligible to apply.
In order to be selected as a Scholarship recipient, an applicant must:
- Achieve the required 2012 HKDSE or HKALE score as detailed in Annex A (See below: Annex A – 2013 Priority Undergraduate Programs) AND
- Furnish a completed online application form by 31st August 2012.