Deadline: March 1, 2012
The City of Paris just launched its “Research in Paris” call for applications. This program aims at providing foreign researchers with fellowships for research in France. The objective of the program is to build new partnerships and strengthen existing collaborations between foreign universities, research centers and Paris.
Apply from January 17th to March 1st 2012.
Application deadline: March 1st 2012 at 24:00 local time.
- Only foreign (non-French) researchers are eligible to apply
- Candidates must hold a Ph.D. and be affiliated with a research center in their country of residence
- All disciplines are eligible
BENEFITS Fellows will receive:
A monthly stipend of :
- €2500 net per month for postdoctoral researchers
- €3000 net per month for senior researchers
- A round-trip ticket to France
- Health insurance for the entire duration of the fellowship
LENGTH OF THE STAY
Postdoctoral researchers: minimum stay of 3 month and maximum stay of 12 months
Senior researchers: stay may vary from 2 and 6 months
The arrival date must be sometime between September, 1st 2012 and February 28th 2013.
For more information, please click here
The Alliance Program is an Education and Research innovative partnership between Columbia University, Ecole Polytechnique, Sciences Po and Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne. For further information please visit: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/alliance