Deadline: April 1, 2012
The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) offers 2 scholarships:
* 50% tuition waiver of € 31.000 for the fulltime MBA programme;
* 50% tuition waiver of € 26.000 for the fulltime Master in International Finance programme (MIF);
Application procedure of the programme
Start you application at the Amsterdam Business School before you apply to the scholarship.
* Click on the following link to apply for the Amsterdam MBA: http://www.amsterdambusinessschool.nl/mbaapplications/apply.cfm
* Click on the following link to apply for the MIF: http://www.amsterdambusinessschool.nl/mifapplications/
* Bachelor or Master degree: Applicants are required to hold a recognized Bachelor or Master degree;
* Work experience MBA: A minimum of three years of relevant business experience is required;
* Work experience MIF: No business experience is required for those with a Bachelor or * Master degree by a research university.
* GMAT or GRE: The GMAT or GRE is compulsory for all applicants to the full-time programme. We require a minimum GMAT score of around 600 (MBA) and 630 (MIF). The required minimum GRE score is around 620 (MBA) and 650 (MIF) (quantitative and a total of 1200).
* English language proficiency: We require evidence of English language proficiency. Minimum TOEFL score: 100. Minimum IELTS score: 7.0.
Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
Add: Rm. 1006, Tonggang Building, No2, Huayuan North Street, Xicheng District, 100032 Beijing, China
Tel: +86-10-6611.7936 / 38 ext 203