Deadline: June 30, 2012
The High Achievement Scholarships are available only to international students who are currently enrolled in WIT programmes in Ireland.
A maximum of ten awards may be made annually, on an ex-quota basis with not more than two new awards being made annually in any one School. Applications must be renewed each year.
The High Achievement Scholarships are awarded on an academic year basis. They comprise a reduction in tuition fees of up to EURO 1,500 for one academic year in Undergraduate progarmme, and one year Higher Diploma programme; up to EURO 2,000 in Postgraduate programme in which the application is made.
All international graduates from Higher Diploma programme and Undergraduate programme will benefit from this scholarship for any masters programme at WIT.
* The scholarships are open to international students only (Non-EU)
* You are a continuing student in one of the above programs; AND
* You have completed a full year of study on the main campus of WIT, with at least one year left to complete; AND
* You have overall average of 70% in previous years
* ’’ examinations AND
* You have not received an International Student scholarship from WIT in a previous year.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria then you should complete the online application form by June 30th of each year after a full year of study. Late applications will not be processed.
Students will be awarded a Certificate of High Achievement after their application has been accepted and on successful completion of the academic year.