Deadline: June 29, 2012
Please read through the following information carefully.
- Number of awards in academic year 2012/13: 3
- Value of awards in academic year 2012/13: one full scholarship between MSc Construction Project Management and Pg Dip / MSc Architectural Studies, and two scholarships of £5,000 across the postgraduate programme
- In the event of a lower number of students attaining the merit criteria, the Scholarship fund will be divided equally among qualifying students.
- Who can apply: You may be an international student or you may be a UK / EU student wishing to study on a full-cost course. There is a list of eligible courses in section 2 below.
- You need to complete an application form and return it to the School. Please see below for further details.
How to Apply
- We must receive your completed application no later than 29 June 2012.
- Please note that in order to be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing September 2012; you must therefore ensure that your application for a place is submitted well in advance of 29 June 2012.
- As part of the application process you are required to write a short statement in support of your application, which should address the following points:
- Why you are applying for the scholarship
- How you will benefit from the opportunities that being given the award will provide
- How you would contribute to the University community during your studies here
- You may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application.
You should also include:
- A scanned transcript of your highest academic qualification
- A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification
- A scanned copy of your University offer letter (or email if you have not received your letter)
- A portfolio of relevant work if applying for PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies
- Applications must be complete. Applications which are incomplete, missing required data or are illegible will be considered invalid. You may only apply for an award once. Multiple applications will not be considered.
Scott Sutherland Merit Scholarship Application Form
Contact: International Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org