Deadline: November 15, 2012
If you are progressing, or have progressed, from an RMIT diploma to an RMIT degree in the same field, this scholarship can provide you financial assistance for study costs.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides $17,000 over three years for current diploma students ($2000 in the diploma and $7500 per year for two years in the degree) or $15,000 over two years for current degree students ($7500 per year for two years).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- not have previously completed the same of higher level award
- demonstrate educational and/or financial disadvantage
- demonstrate outstanding potential and ambition
- be aged 30 or under as of 31 December 2012.
- be enrolled full time at RMIT in semester 1, 2013 in your second year of a state government-subsidised diploma or advanced diploma and who will progress to an RMIT degree program in the same or a complementary field in 2014, or
- be enrolled full time at RMIT in semester 1, 2013 in a degree and have progressed from a diploma or advanced diploma in the same or complementary field.