The goal of the GESA Senior Study Fellowship should be to offer a chance for outstanding biomedical and wellbeing researchers with verified track information to undertake analysis that’s of significant relevance within the broad discipline of gastroenterology, hepatology or associated ailments.
Study Subject matter:gastroenterology, hepatology or associated ailments
Scholarship Description: The Fellowship is meant to provide bridging help to permit GESA members to effectively apply to the NHMRC Study Fellowships Scheme. This fellowship is tenable in association using a gastroenterological unit (health, surgical or paediatric) in the teaching hospital, a University Division or Analysis Institution which has demonstrated curiosity in investigation into gastrointestinal wellbeing and disorder.
Applicants will need to maintain a increased degree.
Time and Appeal
This fellowship is for any optimum of three (3) decades only.
Current price of this Senior Study Fellowship deal is $100,000 p.a.
The applicant is necessary to:
* Read through, realize and concur to the many conditions outlined inside the 2011 Instruction booklet.
* Be a present-day fiscal member on the Gastroenterological Society of Australia, defined as “being a monetary member on the society for at least one particular year just before software for this award”;
* Hold a suitable postgraduate study diploma (MD, PhD or equivalent);
* Be in excess of 10 (ten) decades but no in excess of 20 (twenty) many years from the awarding of their postgraduate investigation diploma and wish to make their profession in Australia undertaking exploration in an Australian educational institution;
* Have a very demonstrated part as an independent investigator committed to full-time research in gastroenterology/hepatology;
* Be considered a senior member of the team with present homework funding as evidenced by undertaking or program grant funding (i.e., from NHMRC, ARC, NIH, hospital foundation or university sources).
* Show up at the next Australian Gastroenterology Week (AGW) subsequent notification of the award and in yearly of tenure; and
* Effectively entire the software sort and lodge it with attachments just before the closing day.
Scholarship Software Deadline:31 July 2011