Deadline: July 1, 2011
• Applicants must be an Australian Citizen of have Permanent Resident Status and not be under bond to any foreign government. Applicants are to provide where appropriate, evidence of residential status.
How to Apply:
Failure to follow these instructions concerning the application form could prejudice the success of your application.
• The application should be complete in itself. Do not assume that the person reading it will have access to any of your previous applications.
• It is in your interest to be precise and concise in your application. Do not add annexes or other documents to this application except those requested.
• The minimum size typeface to be used is 12pt.
• Do not change page divisions.
• Important references to other publications in the field should be quoted so the assessors can relate the importance of the application to the field in general.
• Applicants and supervisors should list their own publications over the past five years. Quote only those references that have been accepted or have been published in refereed journals.
• The original plus five copies of (i) the typed application, (ii) academic transcript and (iii) curriculum vitae should be sent by mail (DO NOT send your application by fax or e-mail) to Australian Rotary Health, through the Administrative Officer of your Institution. Late applications will not be considered.
• Attach official academic transcripts and an institutional key to grading system used at the end of the application.
• The scholarship applicant must arrange for THREE referees reports to be sent DIRECTLY to Australian Rotary Health by the due date of the application. These may be submitted electronically.
• All correspondence and enquiries should be addressed to:
Australian Rotary Health: PO Box 3455, Parramatta, NSW, 2124