Deadline: July 8, 2011
The QuikClot® Yellow Ribbon Scholarship was established for veterans who are pursuing graduate study at The George Washington University. Funding for this opportunity is provided by Z-Medica Corporation. CEO Brian J. Herman is a BBA 1977 alumnus of The George Washington University. Z-Medica Corporation’s medical product, QuikClot® is a brand hemostatic that rapidly stops severe arterial or venous bleeding outside the surgical setting.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens studying on the FoggyBottom campus who are veterans of the military. Preference will be given to veterans of the U.S. military conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan who are studying full-time at The George Washington University.
* Essay (see guidelines on Page 3 of application)
* One academic letter of recommendation
* Current Students: Unofficial graduate transcript (GWeb transcripts are not acceptable. Please go to the Registrar or your school Graduate Services Office for a free, unofficial copy of your transcript)
* Incoming Students: Official copy of your undergraduate transcript(s) and graduate transcript(s), if applicable
* A copy of your DD Form 214
Send completed application form and all supporting materials to:
The George Washington University
2121 Eye Street, NW
Rice Hall 302
Washington, DC 20052