Deadline : March 15, 2011
1. Be working towards a bachelor’s degree in Alectrical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, or Chemical ngineering; or an associate’s degree in Pre- Engineering Transfer program at an approved accredited institution.
2. Be attending an accredited institution located in Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Toole, Utah, or Weber Country.
3. Be enrolled full time (12 credits or more during the Fall and Winter semesters for the 2011-2012 school year).
4. Be a US Citizen.
Interested applicants must complete the attached application and mail it along with the following required documents:
1. Most recent transcripts evidencing a minimum 3.25 GPAor higher.
2. Completed 2010-2011 or more recent Student Aid Report (SAR) evidencing the gross household income. The Student Aid Report is located on the FAFSA website.
3. A one page written and signed essay describing why you are the best candidate for a Sallie Mae Bank Scholarship.
4. One signed letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor or employer with direct knowledge of your abilities and potential.