Deadline: May 31,2011
Candidates for the scholarships should normally fulfil the following requirements:
* Either hold a valid passport issued by the Peoples Republic of China or be permanent residents of Hong Kong.
* Have been assessed as overseas for fee purposes.
* Been offered a place to study on a University of Kent postgraduate degree programme.
* Have accepted or will accept by 31 May an offer of a place to study at the University of Kent.
* Have already achieved or will achieve an agreed level of academic performance in their academic study prior to starting their programme at Kent. (Note: the scholarship will only be confirmed when the student has been offered an unconditional place at the University).
* Be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English.
* Be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Kent (balance of tuition fees plus living costs) from other sources.