Deadline: August 15, 2011
1. Be in good standing when they apply and continue to be in good standing and meet all academic standards while receiving a Scholarship.
2. Be sponsored by a member in good standing of a labor organization, or a member of the Dewan Family.
3. Continue to pursue a labor studies program while receiving a scholarship
4. Achieve a minimum of 2.0 on 4. scale in labor studies courses
5. Agree to provide the foundation with a copy of their transcript and course syllabus at the end of the period for which they received a scholarship.
6. Write and submit with this application an original essay of between 500 & 750 words.